Thursday, July 15, 2010

little precious turns 2 years old

salam..

huh..i know..don't mention..its been long looooooooong time rite? sorry dear...





Yesterday was 15 July 2010.. u turns 2 darling... huh how time flies..it felt just like giving birth to u yesterday..i can still remember the 1st time when ummi Ya handed you to me in the labor room..huh the feeling was indescribable..like i always told u dear..u r the most beautiful gift that Allah have ever send to ummi n ayah.. and now u are already 2 years old dear... watching u growing up is a very beautiful moment for me.. so dear a very happy birthday to you..may Allah bless ur life with iman, taqwa and calmness... may u lead ur life just like what ur name is my dear Dini Dalila....My Religion is My Guidance..

this is a special poem for u..it touched my heart when i read this poem..


Precious Gift

© Sherri Lawrence Copyright Family Friend Poems

When times seem too hard to bear & l feel like giving up
I vision your beautiful face,
the twinkle of your eyes and things of such
The bond we created from my womb to the day you were born
Is a mother and daughter bind that can never be torn
With the strength and guidance of God
and the blessings he pours down from above
I want to be the best mom I can be to you and embrace you with all my love
You are as precious as a flower and as gorgeous as a rose
You have been specially made to the very tip of your nose
You are as sweet as honey; such an innocent young child
You are brighter than any star in the sky
every time you smile I want you to be proud of who you are and strive to be the best
Put forth your efforts to achieve your goals and let God do the rest
I will always be your mother first, but I'm also your friend
Your are the most precious gift, that I've ever been given


2 comments:

illa said...

at last...
hoi update la sokmo..
nanti byk citer ko lupe..

klo ko maleh ngat, ari2 email aku kt yahoo.. aku tlg buatkn kt blog :p

*charge include tax

dAdA said...

haha charge?ampeh nye les fren heheh
ye ler aku mmg berusahe gigih utk mengupdate semule..sile beri aku semangat hehehe

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com